This Privacy Statement applies to this web site which is operated by Compounding Chemicals, under the domain name compoundingchemicals.com.au (web site). Astral Scientific Pty Ltd is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information and complying with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
This web site Privacy Statement explains how personal information will be treated and interact with this web site.
Following amendments, which took effect on 21 December 2001, the Australian Privacy Act 1988 contains National Privacy Principles (NPPs) for the handling of personal information by private sector organisations. A copy of the principles may be viewed at the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au.
Astral Scientific Pty Ltd will abide by the NPPs and any other applicable laws in Australia in order to protect your privacy. Our aim is to ensure the information you provide us will be handled in a secure, efficient and confidential manner.
Under the above-mentioned principles, Astral Scientific Pty Ltd will comply with the following at all times:
- Personal information collected by Astral Scientific Pty Ltd will not be disclosed for any purpose but for the purpose it is intended, to provide our services to you.
- Astral Scientific Pty Ltd will use reasonable endeavours to ensure all personal information, which it has collected, be kept secure, accurate and able to be accessed by you upon request.
- Astral Scientific Pty Ltd will not sell, trade or disclose any of your personal information to any third party without your consent or unless we are required by law to do so.
- If Astral Scientific Pty Ltd holds details about you, you are entitled to access that information. If you would like access to this information, please submit your request in writing outlining the documents or information you require. We will endeavour to respond to your query within 14 days of receiving a written request.
- Where this website contains links to other sites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other such sites. Astral Scientific Pty Ltd encourages users to be aware when they leave the site to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information
- Astral Scientific Pty Ltd may make a record of your visit to our website for both business and statistical purposes. This record may include your server address, domain name, IP address; date and time of your visit; pages accessed; any documents downloaded from this site (eg MSDS, Chemical specification files), as well as the type of browser used.
- If you complete any electronic forms on our website, which are subsequently forwarded to us, any personal information provided on such forms is used exclusively to allow us to respond to your request. No information of a personal nature is collected, which could be considered as unlawful, unnecessary or unrelated to the Company's business or activities.
- If you send us an email message your email address may be recorded, but it will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided, and will not be used for any other purpose, without your express approval.
- Any personal information you have provided to Astral Scientific Pty Ltd through this site will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it, and to assist us to conduct our business. This usage may include analysing the information we have obtained in order to assess the site's effectiveness, and to modify the site accordingly to improve the service it provides.
If you are concerned with any aspect of the way your personal information has been collected or handled by us, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team, via email at email@example.com .Please contact us if you have any queries in relation to any aspects of the above statement on 02 9540 2055.