AVAILABLE IN 1.3ml, 2.0ml and 2.4ml :RocketMolds™ Suppository Compounding Molds 1.3ml
RocketMolds™ Suppository Compounding Molds 2.0ml
RocketMolds™ Suppository Compounding Molds 2.4ml
RocketMolds™ are a new and innovative, patent pending disposable mold & containment system designed specifically for the compounding pharmacist to efficiently compound suppositories in an easily sealable container that is also patient friendly with the following benefits:
- For vaginal and rectal suppositories.
- Easy-to-fill wide opening connected in a string of 10 molds.
- Designed to securely stand up and close in our 60ct RocketMolds™ Holder.
- Molded from a flexible FDA compliant polymer and UV inhibitor for maximum compatibility. Does NOT contain PVC.
- Transparent for easy visual of contents.
- Easy-to-read graduated fill line for accurate filling.
- Durable - retains its shape with no waste typical of thin wall shells that can be damaged in transit.
- Easy patient “Flex Tab & Squeeze-Out” dispensing directly into an SRx applicator without handling the dose.
- One piece design with an easy-to-seal snap shut cover:
- No more heat sealing.
- No more contents leaking.
- Contents retain their shape even if melted.
- Designed to individually twist-apart for easy counting and dosing.
- Various colors available for easy visual dose recognition.
- Added UV inhibitor.
- Made in the USA.
- Economically priced - comparably priced vs. traditional peel-apart PVC shells.
- Patent Pending.
Compounding Chemicals is a licenced TGA Australian supplier.
Our quality management system is certified to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015.
We hold a TGA Licence to manufacture Therapeutic Goods
(Licence # MI-2019-LI-11427-1).
Spectrum is a FDA approved supplier who adhere to strict Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
How do I register for an online account?
Our online account system is for Australian registered pharmacists only. Unfortunately, we do not sell to the public. Click on the “apply for an online account” link at the bottom of our home page and follow the prompts to set up an account with us.
Can’t find a product I require, do you provide special orders?
Yes, we certainly do! We have the largest range of USP Monograph GMP material in Australia and have access to multiple suppliers. Email our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to enquire about the product description and quantity you require and we will endeavor to source it for you.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Any instock items ordered before 1.30pm, will be shipped same day with and express courier. You should receive your order within 1-3 days Australia wide.
Cold items ordered on a Friday will not be shipped out until Monday.
USA stock is shipped every Friday from U.S.A and arrives into Australia the following week.
All other special orders will take approx. 10-15 business days to arrive, our customer service team will advise you of all lead times once your order is placed.