Mini Cart

  • No products in the cart.

Dimethyl Sulfoxide, USP

Login to view prices

Test Specification Min Max ASSAY (ANHYDROUS BASIS) 99.9% SPECIFIC GRAVITY 1.095 1.101 REFRACTIVE INDEX 1.4755 1.4775 NONVOLATILE RESIDUE 0.01 % RELATED COMPOUNDS (TOTAL IMPURITIES) 0.1 % WATER DETERMINATION 0.1 % ACIDITY...

NAME SIZE ID AVAILABLITY VENDOR YOUR PRICE ORDER
Dimethyl Sulfoxide, USP 100mL D1258-100ML call to confirm stock
Non stock approx. 7-10 days
Spectrum
Login to view prices
Login to view Purchase
Dimethyl Sulfoxide, USP 500mL D1258-500ML call to confirm stock
Non stock approx. 7-10 days
Spectrum
Login to view prices
Login to view Purchase
Dimethyl Sulfoxide, USP 4L D1258-4LT call to confirm stock
Non stock approx. 7-10 days
Spectrum
Login to view prices
Login to view Purchase
PRODUCT INFORMATION USA STOCK = SHIPS EVERY FRIDAY FOR NEXT WEEK DELIVERY : LOCAL STOCK = 24-48 HOURS AUSTRALIA WIDE
Test Specification
Min Max
ASSAY (ANHYDROUS BASIS) 99.9%
SPECIFIC GRAVITY 1.095 1.101
REFRACTIVE INDEX 1.4755 1.4775
NONVOLATILE RESIDUE 0.01 %
RELATED COMPOUNDS (TOTAL IMPURITIES) 0.1 %
WATER DETERMINATION 0.1 %
ACIDITY TO PASS TEST
ULTRAVIOLET ABSORBANCE TO PASS TEST
ELEMENTAL IMPURITIES AS REPORTED AS REPORTED
IDENTIFICATION TO PASS TEST
CERTIFIED HALAL
RETEST DATE
DATE OF MANUFACTURE
APPEARANCE
RESIDUAL SOLVENTS TO PASS TEST